If you discover you can’t quite manage independent living, residential care can help you maintain your sense of independence.
Residential Care provides room, board, housekeeping, supervision, and personal care assistance with basic activities like personal hygiene, dressing, eating, walking, laundry, and medication management.
Residential Care Services
- Assistance with medication management, bathing & other daily tasks
- Three meals served daily
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Great community activities
- Personal laundry services & daily housekeeping
- Engineer for maintenance issues
- Game room
- Emergency Response System
- Relaxing lounge
- Library with internet capabilities
- Common area kitchenette
At Your Own Pace
Professional staff, caring service — it’s a kind of living with assistance designed to meet your needs and help you remain as independent as possible. Similar to assisted living, living with assistance and catered living elsewhere, residential care is the plan for seniors whose vitality persists, even as they need a hand with life’s daily challenges.
The Residential Care floor plans offer a personal shower, medium-sized refrigerator, microwave, and cable television. Nursing staff is available 24/7 to assist residents with medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, and other daily tasks.