Independent Living at Ramsey Village Continuing Care
You’ve earned it. The time and space to live life to the fullest. That’s what Independent Living at Ramsey Village Continuing Care in Des Moines, Iowa, provides for older adults who need little or no help with their daily routines. We’ll provide luxury, apartment-style accommodation and take care of the housekeeping, cooking, yard work, and even transportation if you’d like, so you can focus on doing all the things you enjoy most.
- Daily lunch & dinner provided
- Weekly housekeeping & bed linen laundering
- All utilities included in the monthly price
- Engineer available to tend to maintenance issues
- Great community activities & common areas
- Community laundry room
- A 24-hour emergency response system
- A secured environment with a call-in system for visitors
- Additional locked storage space
- Weekly trips to the grocery store
A World of Possibilities
Enjoy the privacy of a luxurious, pet-friendly one or two bedroom apartment with a full, gourmet kitchen, bright and spacious living area, and private bathroom. You can cook for yourself or opt for the delicious and nutritious restaurant-style meals served in our dining room. Then take advantage of the many social activities, events, wellness programs, and onsite amenities our community offers. Residents themselves shape the social, cultural, and intellectual life at our community, so the possibilities are endless. Ramsey Village Continuing Care lets you savor the good life in a place that’s truly your home.
Take a look at our floor plans to find your preferred layout, then contact our helpful team to schedule a tour of our wonderful community near Drake University.