Assisted Living at Peninsula Reflections
Peninsula Reflections’ team of professionals focus on achieving each resident's highest level of function and quality of life. Our professional staff develop care plans, concentrating on the individualized needs of each resident. Our Restorative program implements exercise and other plans to enhance our resident's physical, mental and emotional well-being. Peninsula Reflections commits itself to providing the highest possible “quality of life and care”. Each resident is treated with respect and dignity by our dedicated staff.
- Private and semi-private rooms
- 24-hour care under the direction of a licensed nurse
- Assessment and regular meetings with caregivers and families
- Nutritionally balanced meals and special diets
- Well-kept, clean, safe, home like environment
- Variety of events and activities