Events at Copper Ridge Health and Rehab
There are no upcoming events.
Our recreation program offers a wide variety of choices. Activities are offered daily, with special regard to individual preferences, abilities, and interests. Our main goal is to ensure a quality program that each person will enjoy. Supplies are available for individuals such as books (audio and large print as well), magazines, puzzles, music, and movies. Family and friends are always welcome, and encouraged to attend activities with their family member.
At Copper Ridge, our experienced staff and volunteers from throughout the community add diversity to our excellent program. Your family member will be surrounded by people who care about his or her interests, happiness, and well being. Residents have the opportunity to get involved in our resident council, which meets monthly. Each individual will have choices pertaining to their own lifestyle.
- Mind and body
- Memory games
- Word games and brain teaser exercises
- Reminiscing and discussion groups
- Cultural and historical groups
- Current events discussion group
- Sensory programs
- Outings and shopping trips
- Chair dancing
- Enrichment and entertainment
- Music therapy
- Entertainment and musical performances
- Seasonal and holiday events
- Arts and crafts
- Volunteering and community service opportunities
- Intergenerational programs
- Floral and gardening club
- Religious services
- Bible studies
- Socials and snacks